Pecan Street Insurance, Account Manager, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8373
Sun, May 18, 2014
Pecan Street Insurance & Financial Services is the perfect place for a recent college graduate, whether you’re looking to start building a career or just earn some money while you figure out what’s next for you. Advantages of this job include:
- No dress code, so you don’t have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe.
- No experience necessary; we’ll teach you everything you need to know and pay for your insurance license exam.
- We’re a small company, so you can have a big impact on our business very quickly.
- We’re not as bogged down by bureaucracy as larger companies, so it’s easier for us to maintain a fun yet professional workplace environment.
- You’re paid a base salary rather than straight commission, resulting in steadier income than many traditional sales jobs. There are also performance based bonuses and personal commissions for certain policies, so you can determine how much money you make.
- Whether you build a career in insurance or just use this job as a stepping stone, the information you learn about home and auto insurance will be useful for the rest of your life.
As an Account Manager, your job will be to quote and sell home and auto insurance policies. We provide you with leads on customers who have requested quotes from us, so you don’t have to cold call or pound the pavement to drum up leads, making this much kinder and gentler than the average entry-level sales job.
No experience, license, or even basic knowledge of insurance required; just a college degree and a will to learn. Successful Account Managers are intelligent, confident, and comfortable speaking to strangers on the phone. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated learner who will go out and hunt rather than waiting to be fed. We provide you with all the tools to succeed, and what you build with those tools is entirely up to you!
BTT Gateway Job ID 8373