Shell Oil Company, Social Performance Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8399
Thu, May 15, 2014
Social Performance Analyst – 2014 Internship
Interns within our Social Performance Department will be involved in projects dedicated to meeting and enhancing Shell’s environmental effect in areas we operate. This will include planning for the sites where we operate and understanding the logistics of working with local communities to establish partnerships.
Additional requirements include:
• Degree/experience in public policy, economics, and/or environmental engineering
• Writing experience preferred
• Proven analytical skills desired
• Bachelor of Science
• Must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis, without sponsorship now or in the future.
• Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.20 (not rounded up)
• Graduate Date: Dec 2014 – June 2016
How to Apply: Candidate must submit an online application to www.shell.us/careers. There is an online assessment you will be required to take and complete successfully prior to being considered for an interview. This interview will be conducted via phone, at the student’s availability. The interview will take no more than 60 minutes. If you are interested for this internship opportunity, please apply online and also email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your interest.
BTT Gateway Job ID 8399