Brooksource, Sales Executive, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8501
Wed, June 18, 2014
Hiring for June & September'14 Corporate Training Program
Location: Dallas, TX
Every new hire will start their career with Brooksource as a Recruiter (See Recruiter job description). In choosing to pursue a sales path, this will enable you to learn the services in which you will be selling. Our Sales Account Executives are responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers at potential and current clients. Compensation includes a competitive base salary and commission with high earning potential, iPhone, car allowance, mileage reimbursements, performance bonuses, health benefits, reward trip eligibility, flexible client expense allowance for entertainment, 401(k), etc. * A technology degree or experience is not necessary to be successful as a Recruiter or Sales Account Executive here at Brooksource.*
A day in the life of a Sales Account Executive could include:
• Use creativity and resourcefulness to prospect/generate new leads and business opportunities, utilizing state of the art tools provided by Brooksource.
• Perform cold and warm calls to set new client facing meetings, in order to uncover new business opportunities and negotiate contract terms.
• Strengthen the relationships with these hiring managers, to build upon a trusted partnership, in order to assist in their technology staffing needs. (i.e. continually entertaining your clients to help establish excellent client relationships and network with other executives, engage in their environment and be a part of their staffing development plan).
• Team up with Recruiters to manage and fulfill your client’s hiring needs within your designated geographically-based territory.
Above all we are looking for leaders. We provide an un-paralleled, interactive training program lead by our top sales producers and corporate leaders. This will continue your journey of professional and personal development. If you would like to be part of a fast paced, high growth organization, Brooksource is the best place to start and create a long lasting career.
Visit the link below to learn more about our career opportunities and exciting culture:
What we seek in a Brooksourcian:
• Bachelor degree
• Desire to learn and take initiative with a vision for personal & company growth
• Highly self-motivated and driven
• The innate ability to communicate and maintain positive energy in our open-pit environment
Application Deadline 6/18. See BTT Gateway Job ID 8501