Office of the Governor – Texas, Texas Governor's Fellowship Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8773
Wed, August 13, 2014
Explore this position and the application instructions via your BTT Gateway account, Job ID 8773
Texas Governor’s Fellowship Program will:
• Give students an overview of state government by working closely with staff in the Office of the Governor.
• Provide students with experience in a working office environment.
• Enhance appreciation of public service.
• Fellows are assigned to work with the Governor’s staff.
Primary duties consist of:
• Performs support work for division program areas
• Provides project assistance
• Conducts research as requested for various projects
• Prepares correspondence, reports, studies, forms and documents
• May research, compose, design, or edit agency publications, forms manuals and charts
• Assists with special projects
Fellowships are available in the following offices:
Aerospace and Aviation
Budget, Planning and Policy
Support Serv./Computer Services
Committee on People with Disabilities
Economic Development and Tourism
Texas Film Commission
Texas Military Preparedness Commission
Texas Music Office