Report your new job or let us help with what's next!
MAY GRADS - Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
Posted: April 30, 2015
On behalf of the Liberal Arts Career Services team - congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We're here to help you as you move forward with your after-graduation plans.
Have a Job? Tell us about it!
- Have you secured employment? Share your exciting news with us! We are eager to know where liberal arts graduates are working and in what roles. Look for our “Graduating Seniors - What's Your Plan Beyond UT?” emails from email@example.com to complete your LACS graduation survey.
- Want to help current students and other UT alumni find employment? Recruit Longhorns! Liberal Arts Career Services can facilitate any future recruiting needs at your new company or organization to help hire your fellow liberal arts longhorns. Visit our recruiting site.
- Want to stay active as an alumnus through Texas Exes? We've paid for your one-year membership! View your benefits here. Your Texas Exes benefits will automatically begin one month after your commencement (when the University officially records your alumni status).
Looking for a Job? Access our services & resources!
If you graduated from the Liberal Arts undergraduate program and are currently in the job search process, we can still help you in the following ways:
- You have access to all our services - including individual career coaching and access to our recruiting system, BTT Gateway - for one year following graduation (through May 2016).
- You are receiving a free one-year membership with the Texas Exes, including the Texas Exes Career Connections services.
- You can enjoy unlimited use of HireUTexas, the campus-wide online job posting board which regularly lists thousands of opportunities throughout Texas and nationwide. If your UT EID is no longer valid, update it here.
BTT Gateway Account Notice
Your BTT Gateway account will remain active until May 31, 2016. If you would like to keep your account but no longer wish to receive our weekly-email announcements, you can turn this function off in your account profile.
1. Access your account
2. Click the My Account tab on the top navigation bar and select My Profile
3. Under Miscellaneous, select [No] to the "Receive Recruiting Notice Email from LACS" option
If you would like to delete your account, please reply to this message with the subject line "Delete Account" and your EID in the body of the email.