Apply Now for the Summer 2013 Semester in Belize
- Download, print, and complete the following forms:
Medical Insurance Information and Medical Waiver
- Include the following items with your application:
- Photocopy of your passport photo page.
- Check for your deposit of US $365.00 payable to Dr. Fred Valdez (please print the student’s full name at the top of the check and write “PfBAP/MARL” in the memo section).
- NOTE: The deposit is required to reserve your position. Of the deposit, $100.00 is a non-refundable processing fee. The balance of $1,400.00 must be received by April 1, 2013, after which date the entire deposit of $365.00 is non-refundable. The entire program fee is non-refundable after the program begins on May 19, 2013.
- Mail your completed application to:
PfBAP Field School in Belize
1 University Station R7500
The University of Texas at Austin
Mesoamerican Archaeological Research Laboratory/TARL
Austin, TX 78712
- If you are a student, non-Texas residents need to apply by March 1, 2013 if you wish to be considered for financial aid from the UT Study Abroad Office.
- If you are a student, non-Texas residents need to apply by March 1, 2013 if you intend to enroll for tuiton credit at The University of Texas at Austin. If you enroll for tuition at your own university, then this does not apply.
- You must have Adobe Reader to download PDF files. Click below to download and install Adobe Reader if you do not already have it on your computer.