Plan II Honors Graduation Convocation
Sat, May 18, 2013 | Hogg Memorial Auditorium
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday, May 18, 2013 Hogg Memorial Auditorium 9:00 am
Followed immediately by the Plan II graduation reception at the Texas Union Ballroom. Students, parents, and faculty can relax and greet one another over a light brunch buffet.
SENIORS MUST ARRIVE at the Flawn Academic Center (FAC) 21 at 8:00 am (EIGHT O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!)
Saturday, May 18, 2013.
Ticket information for Plan II Honors Convocation:
- Graduating Plan II Honors graduating seniors do NOT need a ticket for the Plan II Honors Graduation Convocation.
- All other guests must have a ticket to enter the Hogg Memorial Auditorium.
- Disregard ''balcony'' or ''orchestra'' designation on tickets:
- THERE IS NO RESERVED GUEST SEATING.
- Seating is ''first-come, first-seated.''
- The doors to Hogg Auditorium will not open until 8:30 am.
- Each graduating senior may pick up SIX (6) tickets for family and guests, DATES (in late April or early May, to be announced), at the Plan II Honors Program office front desk.
- Each senior will be asked to sign for the number of tickets he/she picks up.
- Tickets will not be reserved for seniors who do not pick up tickets on or before the deadline.
- Because we will not have more tickets than available seats, we hope seniors will not pick up more tickets than they expect to use. Please do not pick up six tickets if you know you will only have 4 or 5 guests!
- On a specific date, TBA, all remaining Plan II Honors Graduation Convocation tickets will be released on a ''first-come, first-served'' basis to those seniors who expect more than 6 guests. If you show up and tickets are available, you can get them. If you show up late and they are gone....that’s that.
Sponsored by: Plan II Honors Progam
- About Plan II
- Visit Plan II
- 1st Yr Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Contact a Plan II Student
- Why Choose Plan II
- Comparing Plan II & Liberal Arts Honors
- Admission Notification
- Housing Information
- I am Plan II
- First-Year Students
- Organizations & Activities
- Civic Engagement
- Public Health Program
- Study Abroad
- Career Information
- Worthington Essay
- The Joynes Suite
- Parents & Family
- Teaching in Plan II
- Support Plan II
Plan II Honors Program
University of Texas at Austin
305 East 23rd St
Austin, Texas, 78712-1250
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: