Plan II Honors Current Student Information
The Student Honor Code:
As a student of The University of Texas at Austin, I shall abide by the core values of the University and uphold academic integrity.
Authorization to Release Student Information Form
FERPA, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, is a federal law that pertains to the release of and access to student educational records. The law, also known as the Buckley Amendment, applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the US Department of Education.
If a student wishes to sign a waiver allowing a Plan II adviser to discuss the student's academic record with his/her parents, the student must come to the Plan II Honors office and see an adviser. The form will be kept in the student's file and will be valid for one year. The student must sign a form each year the student wishes to waive the FERPA privacy rights.
Plan II Honors Thesis Database
Search the on-line Plan II thesis database by author, title, supervising professor, and keyword.
Campus Climate Response Team
Click on the icon to report a bias incident at UT to the Campus Climate Response Team:
- Do you know of a student organization hosting a party with a racist theme?
- Have you seen derogatory graffiti on bathroom walls and buildings regarding sexual orientation or gender identity and expression?
- Have you overheard malicious threats intended to intimidate another person because of their religion?
- Are you worried that somebody has created a hostile or offensive classroom environment?
- Do you have concerns about a campus climate incident but you are not sure what to do?
If you prefer not to report the incident via the online form, other options are available during regular business hours (8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday):
- University of Texas at Austin students are encouraged to contact the Office of the Dean of Students at 512-471-5017 to report an incident and/or schedule an appointment with a staff member.
- University of Texas at Austin employees, campus visitors and contractors are encouraged to contact the Office of Institutional Equity at 512-471-1849 to report an incident and/or schedule an appointment with a staff member.
- Phone calls will be returned within two business days.
Photo Release Form
We ask all our students to download, complete and submit the photo release form. If Plan II Honors is free to use photographic images of you on the Plan II Honors web site and/or publications, please sign and submit the form at the Plan II front desk. The photographs we might use would include photos of you at Plan II events, meeting, classes, or celebrations (Parents' Day, Graduation, class meetings, award ceremonies, Voltaire's Coffees or Voltaire's Cinemas, Joynes Events, etc.).
If you do not wish us to use any photographs with your image on our website or in our publications, please state so on the form, sign and submit it.
Please be aware of the possibility that your image may appear in group shots containing more than 12 people.
Plan II Honors Program Academic Advisers: