Graduate and Professional School Fair
Wed, October 7, 2009 • 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM • Texas Union Ballroom
Free for UT students
Every October, the CEC hosts its annual fair Graduate and Professional School Day, where approximately 100 national and international programs come to campus to speak with students like yourself about their school or program. The CEC also hosts a Graduate School Admissions Panel Discussion the day before the fair. Panelists include a variety of experts who will discuss the application process and answer your questions. We hope you can attend!
GP Fair is an information fair where you can meet representatives from more than 100 program representatives from graduate and professional schools across the country. A diverse array of disciplines are represented.
The decision to attend graduate or professional school (MBA, law, medical, pharmacy school, etc.) can be exciting, complicated, and confusing - all at the same time.
What can you expect to do at GP Fair?
- Explore graduate school options
- Build networks for the future
- Get tips from grad school representatives on undergraduate preparation and co-curricular activities
- Learn about specific programs from graduate and professional school representatives
- Collect application and financial aid information
- Get tips on funding graduate and professional school and learn how to navigate the application process