Join us on Passport Day!
Thu, February 11, 2010 • 11:00 AM - 5:30 PM • CBA Events Room 3.304
Apply for or renew your passport....get ready to GO GLOBAL!
The BBA International Programs office is hosting Passport Day to apply for or renew passports. We will have U.S. Passport Acceptance Agents to process the passport applications, on-site passport photo services and extra forms and information. Everything you need to provide is listed below.
Bring all your completed paperwork for fastest service, but the required forms will also be available on-site.
- Completed application form you can print at http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship (choose one of the following):
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
- Certified Birth Certificate issued by the city, county or state
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Verification of your Identity (choose one of the following):
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Government or Military ID
- Two identical passport photos, or $10 to have them taken on-site.
If you bring your own photos they must be:
- Color, 2x2 inches in size
- Taken in the past 6 months
- Full-face, front view with plain white or off-white background
- Normal street attire, no hats
- Passport Fees: Pay with checks (preferred), or money orders only.
Please note you need to make two separate payments!
- Passport Application Fee: $75.00 ($60 for minors) payable to U.S. Department of State
- Execution Fee: $25.00, or $35.00 if taking on-site photo, payable to The University of Texas at Austin. Cash is also accepted for this payment.
Total = $100, or $110 if using on-site photo service. Routine Passport Processing Time is 4 weeks.
Optional Services with additional fees:
Expedited Processing, passport received in 10-14 working days - $60 payable to U.S. Department of State
Overnight return Delivery Service of Passport - $14.85 payable to U.S. Department of State
Passport Card - $20 fee payable to U.S. Department of State
For more information, please read Our FAQ.
Questions about passport requirements?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit the UT Passport Office website at http://www.utexas.edu/international/passport or call 512-232-5899.
Questions about Passport Day?
Email BBAInternationalPrograms@mccombs.utexas.edu or call 512-471-0690.