Info Session: UT in Los Angeles Program (semester-long)
Wed, November 17, 2010 • 2:00 PM • Jesse Jones Communication Building CMA 5.160
If you are passionate about film, television, music or digital arts, and are interested in exploring related careers in the entertainment industry, attend an information session to learn about the UT Semester in Los Angeles Program. This is a UT internship-based academic program where you earn UT in-residence credit, and the program is open to all majors.
COURSES (Descriptions are available on the website)
• New Media and Gaming
• How Hollywood Works: The Business of Show Business
• Inside the Music Industry
• The Creative Process of Film and TV
• Careers in Entertainment (fall and spring only)
• Communication Internship in L.A.
The application for fall 2011, spring 2012 and summer 2012 opens from February 1-28, 2011.