Career Week 2012: DAY THREE :: LACS BOOT CAMP (advanced RSVP required)
Wed, February 29, 2012 • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM • room TBA
Plan II/LAH Career Week 2012
Plan II second-year students are REQUIRED to attend the Alumni Panel Event on February 27th and either the LACS Boot Camp (advance RSVP required) or TWO additional workshops as part of the Sophomore Advising Program.
Download the full Career Week 2012 schedule (pdf format)
BEYOND THE TOWER - LIBERAL ARTS CAREER SERVICES BOOT CAMP
ADVANCED RSVP REQUIRED: Space is limited in this workshop, students who would like to attend must RSVP by February 20th via email to Melissa Ossian.
Need an internship but don’t know where to start? This Boot Camp is a 2-hour intensive internship search training program designed to help you:
• present your academic and professional interests and strengths to recruiters;
• craft compelling resumes and cover letters;
• improve your interviewing and networking skills; and
• explore various career research and internship posting sites
• Marketing Your Liberal Arts Degree – Designed to help you better understand the value of your liberal arts degree, and to provide you the tools to help articulate your strengths to employers.
• Resumes & Cover Letters – Learn how to write a resume and cover letter that will get an employer’s attention and perhaps lead to an interview!
• The Internship Search – Not sure how to research your internship options? We’ll equip you with the resources and information to get started!
• Interviewing & Networking – Walk away with an interview strategy to help you get that internship you want as well as relationship-building skills that will assist you in creating strong social networks.
Career Week events are open to all Plan II students.
Questions - contact Melissa Ossian, Academic Advisor, Plan II Honors Program