Study Abroad Grant Competition
Phi Kappa Phi offers fifty grants of $1,000 for 2009
Posted: December 11, 2008
The Honors Society of Phi Kappa Phi announces competition for fifty grants of $1,000 for 2009.
The competition is open to ALL undergraduates in all fields of study.
* Applicants do not have to have been elected to PKP or have become a member of PKP to apply.
* Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 and have a minimum of 30 hours and no more than 90 hours of academic credit by February 11, 2009,
* Applicants must have at least two semesters remaining in residence at UT Austin after completing the study abroad experience.
* Applicants must have a must also have a letter of acceptance to an accredited study abroad program.
* The study abroad experience must begin between May 1, 2009 and June 30, 2010.
Study Abroad Grant
The Honors Society of Phi Kappa Phi
7576 Goodwood Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70806