Plan II Honors Special Project Internship with
Application Deadline: October 5th
Posted: October 4, 2010
What is a Special Project internship?
Plan II students are invited to propose projects for an internship for the Spring semester of 2011. This special project internship offers the applicant the opportunity to create a customized project based on his or her personal academic goals and the needs of the museum.
• Must be enrolled in the Plan II program and in good academic standing.
• 10-15 hours per week on a flexible schedule for a total time commitment of 140 hours over
the entire project.
• All interns must submit a summary of their project to the museum in a portfolio, essay or
report upon completion of their assignment.
• $1500 stipend awarded by the Plan II program.
How to apply – Deadline October 5th:
• SUBMIT BY MAIL ONLY a resume, cover letter, list of 3 academic or professional references,
and project proposal by October 5th to Suzanne Moore, Blanton Museum of Art, 1 University
Station D1303, Austin, TX 78712.