Registration Open for Spring Plan II Admission Information Sessions
Prospective students attend the information session and visit a Plan II class. Parents are welcome and have the hour of the students' class visit for Q&A and additional information.
Posted: November 5, 2010
Plan II Honors Program
Reserve your spot at a Plan II information session today:
Registration required: On-line Plan II Information Session registration.
Plan II VIsiting information: Mondays, (many) Wednesdays and Fridays during the fall and spring semesters Plan II Honors offers a one-hour information session beginning at 10:00 a.m. at WC Hogg 4.104, the Plan II Honors office (Hogg Heaven). Following the information session, Plan II student ambassadors escort prospective students to a Plan II World Literature class from 11:00 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. While students attend the class, parents are invited to a second hour of information and Q&A.
Spring 2011 Session Dates:
- Wednesday, February 2 and Friday, February 4
- Monday, February 7 and Friday, February 11
- Monday, February 14
- NO REGULAR INFORMATION SESSION February 18, Friday. Special invitation only event.
- Monday, February 21 and Friday, February 25
- Monday, February 28 and Friday, March 4
- Monday, March 7 and Friday, March 11
- Plan II Honors does NOT hold information sessions during the UT Austin Spring Break
(March 14-18, 2011)
- Monday, March 21
- NO REGULAR INFORMATION SESSION MARCH 25, Friday. Special invitation only event.
- Monday, March 28 and Friday, April 1
- Monday, April 4 and Friday, April 8
- Monday, April 11 and Friday, April 15
- Monday, April 18 and Friday, April 22
- Monday, April 25 and Friday, April 29