Bailey R. Collins/Ellene Collins Ward/Mary Sue Collins Hibbs Scholarship
Undergraduate students who are eligible are encouraged to apply. Eligibility is based on the following criteria:
- Student is officially declared as a major in one of the MELC programs.
- Student has completed at least sixty semester hours of undergraduate work.
- Student has at least thirty hours in residence.
- Student has a GPA of at least 3.7.
Please pick up the application form at the departmental office, WMB 5.120. Additional information about the scholarships can be found in the Undergraduate Catalog.
The deadline for application is generally early November. Please contact the Department for further information on deadlines.
- Undergraduate Program
- Institute for Israel Studies
Schusterman Center for Jewish Studies
University of Texas at Austin
305 E 23rd St B3600
Austin, Texas 78712
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: