Note: fields marked by asterisks * are required.
Submit online application by Friday, May 31, 2013.
* UT EID
* Email Address
* Phone Number
For each of the following statements, please indicate how much you agree or disagree.
We would like to know more about your current academic situation. Please complete the following questions as thoroughly as possible.
* What are your three most significant strengths as a student?
* What are the three most significant obstacles that contributed to your current academic status?
* How many classes did you miss last semester?
16 or more
* Describe your usual study habits.
* How often do you complete the reading assignments before class?
* How many times did you speak to your instructors or TAs during office hours last semester?
Finally, we would like to get some information about what you are looking for, both academically and personally, in an advising mentor. Although we cannot guarantee preferences, please complete the following questions as thoroughly as possible.
* What interests would you like your advisor to have?
How many hours a week do you commit to extracurricular activities or work in a typical week?
Have any personal issues contributed to your past academic performance?
Do you have any additional comments about yourself that were not addressed in the previous questions?
Student Division in
The College of Liberal Arts at UT
Art Credits | Information on Copyright | Privacy | Web Accessibility | Send Comments
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view.