The College of Liberal Arts follows The University of Texas at Austin’s academic calendarr for purposes of registration, adding and dropping courses, and withdrawing.
○ Days 1–4: Add online.
○ Days 5–12: Add in the course department (at its discretion).
○ Days 1–2 of the session: Add online.
○ Days 3–4 of the session: Add in the course department (at its discretion).
○ Days 1–12: Drop online.
○ Days 13–midsemester deadline: Q-Drop in Dean’s Office (visit GEB 2.200).
○ Days 1–4 of the session: Drop online.
○ Days 5–last class day of the session: Q-Drop in Dean’s Office (visit GEB 2.200).
Students should always double-check their final schedule before 5 p.m. on the last day to drop classes online. Dropping a class before this day may result in a refund of tuition money. Classes dropped before this day will not appear on a student’s permanent record.
Students who do not attend class WILL NOT be automatically dropped from classes or withdrawn from the University; students must drop or withdraw themselves in accordance with the posted procedures and deadlines.