Catering Choices & Prices*
*catering menus are provided as downloadable PDF files; Adobe Reader® or compatible software required.
Catering & Dining
Catering for events at both the WPR and Commons Buildings is provided exclusively through Commons Café under the direction of Chef Dai Lien. Chef Dai trained at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York and is a graduate of Johnson & Wales University. Chef Dai brings over 20 years of experience in hotel banquet catering and fine dining. He oversees every function, and directs a dedicated team who shares his passion for food and impeccable attention to detail.
In addition to being a conference facility, the Commons Building is also home to one of UT’s favorite dining establishments — the Commons Café. Offering a light breakfast menu and a broad selection of delicious lunch options, the café is open weekdays from 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Commons Café is the exclusive caterer of Commons Learning Center
- Health Department regulations prohibit outside food or beverages on the premises
- Perishable food items may not be left out longer than three hours
- A catering fee of 20% and Texas State Sales Tax of 8.25% is added to all catering orders
- Catering orders must be placed seven days in advance of the program
- Quantities and final guest counts may be adjusted up to three working days in advance of the program
- A delivery fee of $35 will be added to all orders delivered outside of the Commons Building
- The off-site attendant fee is $25 per hour, with a two hour minimum; One attendant is required per 40 people