We’re here for you…
Whether you are new to the Commons Learning Center or an established customer, we are here for you.
If you have questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to call us at 512-471-5898 and one of our conference coordinators will be happy to help.
Reservations - New Customers
If you don't already have a UT EID (University of Texas Electronic Identification), you will need to create one before you can access our secure site to create your new customer profile. After your profile has been created and approved, you will be able to book your first program.
Create or Find Your UT EID
- If you know your UT EID and password, you can skip this step and start creating your new profile (see below).
- If you don't have a UT EID or can't remember your EID/password go to the UT EID Help Suite. It will walk you through the process of establishing or recovering your UT EID.
- Once you have determined or created your UT EID and password, write them down in a safe place for future reference.
Complete a New Customer Profile
- Go to https://utdirect.utexas.edu/commons/; when prompted, enter your UT EID/password to proceed to our secure online system.
- Choose "Create and/or Update Customer Profile" from the menu; enter your information and select the "Create Profile" button at the bottom.
- Once you've successfully completed your profile, you're finished for now.
You will receive a confirmation email message when your profile has been approved and/or if any additional information is needed. If you have not been contacted within two business days of creating your profile, please feel free to call us at 512-471-5898.
Once you've received confirmation, you can return to our online reservation system to book your program.