When you enter the room, please put all bags on the stage in the front of the room;
all you will need for the exam is a pen/pencil.
Below is a TABLE listing the row assignments for the exam.
- If your name is between the two listed in a given box, then you should locate your ROW, represented by a LETTER (A - N) and either Odd/Left or Even/Right.
- Row A is at the bottom, near the stage, and Row N is at the back of the room.
- The seats on the LEFT of the central aisle, if you are facing the stage and screens, have ODD numbered seats; the seats on the RIGHT have EVEN numbered seats.
- Remember or write down your row number(s) before you come to class so you can seat yourself there after you have put your bag away.
- Please make sure there is a seat between you and the persons next to you.
- Please also make sure that the aisle seats are occupied in each row.
- Try to be seated as quickly as possible in order to get the exam started on time.
- If you think you will take a long time, sit in the middle of the row.
|Acosta - Astley||A||Odd/Left||Atkins - Benitez||A||Even/Right|
|Bertrand - Bordello||B||Odd/Left||Brown - Camarena||B||Even/Right|
|Cartwright - Chiang||C||Odd/Left||Christian - Cullar||C||Even/Right|
|Curl - Dey||D||Odd/Left||Dugie - Fournier||D||Even/Right|
|Franco - Guillory||E||Odd/Left||Gurganious - Hoklas||E||Even/Right|
|Horning - Jones||F||Odd/Left||Karim - Kirk||F||Even/Right|
|Kopp - Lewis||G||Odd/Left||Liu - Markley||G||Even/Right|
|Marshall - Milandenka||H||Odd/Left||Mohammed - Nash||H||Even/Right|
|Nazar - Pannu||J||Odd/Left||Patterson - Proske||J||Even/Right|
|Quach - Rivet||K||Odd/Left||Roberts - Schmieder||K||Even/Right|
|Scoville - Sliwowski||L||Odd/Left||Soares - Teren||L||Even/Right|
|Thattarath - Wagal||M||Odd/Left||Waldrep - Zieben||M||Even/Right|