- Michael Barlow's morphology
- Hypercard stacks you can download for practice with morphology problems.
- Linguistic Olympics
- This site was developed as an educational website for secondary school students
and teachers, and includes puzzles dealing with real language data. Most of these
puzzles are essentially morphology problems. See how many you can solve.
- But there ARE no
such things as words!
- R. Beard on morphology. Learn why the words to Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky sound
so much like English, even though they are meaningless.
- A web of online dictionaries, word of the day, language identifiers, and much
- Essays on morphology
- A collection of essays on morphology as well as several practice morphology problems.
- La morphologie
- An online morphology course from Queen's University (en Francais).
Comments to: email@example.com