The Math Masters Program is a collaborative partnership between the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement and the Charles A. Dana Center at The University of Texas at Austin. By joining forces, the two university units and participating high schools are implementing best practices found in research and in the field to increase student success in math.
Math Masters assists underrepresented high schools in Texas by aligning high-level math courses (Algebra II and above) with college math curriculum, providing professional development opportunities and mentoring opportunities for math teachers, and college awareness initiatives for students.
Want Math Masters at your campus? Visit Join Math Masters to find out more.
We could not survive without the generous support of our sponsors. Make a contribution to the Math Masters Program. Math Masters consists of five main elements:
- Three-year advanced high school mathematics curriculum
- Online and face-to-face system of support
- Integrated Dana Center/Agile Mind Academic Youth Development (AYD)
- Summer teacher professional development workshop
- High school student visitation to the University of Texas at Austin
Please visit Math Masters on Facebook and like our page!