- Where do you deliver mail? We deliver mail to the entire "40 Acres" main campus as well as Pickle Research Campus and several other off-campus locations. Each building has a central drop off location for departments to retrieve their mail. We do not deliver to each desk-top or office.
- How do I obtain a mailcode? Mailcodes are assigned to departments by UT Mail Services and made official by the Payroll department. If you think your department needs a mailcode please contact Mail Services at 471-3670 and ask for the Mail Manager.
- Do you provide Interoffice Envelopes? We do recycle interoffice envelopes for departments to re-use. Please call 471-3670 and be ready to give your mailcode. We do this as long as supplies last. If you would like to purchase new interoffice envelopes please contact Copy Services at 471-1615
- I can’t find my package? UT Mail Services receives packages from the USPS that say "DELIVERED" on the USPS webpage a day or two after that date. If it has been three days or more after the "delivered" date you can contact Mail Services at 471-3670. We do not deliver packages to desk-tops. We deliver them to a central location in each building and each department distributes mail and packages from there. In addition we do not keep packages in a "lost and found" area. If after several attempts to find the right department fails we return the package to the sender. We have found that the vast majority of time packages have been delivered to the department but have not been distributed to the individual.
- What is my department's official Post Office address? You can look-up departments addresses here: http://www.utexas.edu/documentsolutions/mail/mailcodes/. Put in your mailcode and hit the button and your official address will come up. If you are unsure or you believe there is an error please contact Mail Services at 471-3670 and ask for the Mail Manager.
- I have questions about Mail Services and I want to speak to a manager what do I do? You can contact Mail Services at 471-3670 or email MailServices@austin.utexas.edu. You can ask for the Mail Manager Jim Guza or the Assistant Supervisor Herman Vallejo.
- Where are you located? UT Mail Services is located in the PPB Building along with the rest of Document Solutions. The mailcode is E3500 and the address is:
2100 COMAL STREET, Stop E3500
Austin, TX 78712-1302
We are located adjacent to the UT Baseball Stadium Disch-Falk Field on the other side of IH35. For drop-offs please pull around to the loading dock.