Frequently Asked Questions
What are the hours of operation for UMS?
Standard office hours: 7:30 a.m. through 5 p.m.
How do I find a Campus Mail Code?
See the Campus Mail Codes page.
What are the UMS delivery times to campus departments (campus mail)?
One delivery daily, between 8 and 11 a.m.
When is final pick-up of campus mail at the designated campus mail box?
The final pick-up of campus mail is noted on the designated campus mail box in the building, usually during mid-afternoon.
Does UMS offer special services?
Yes we do! We have special mail pick-up, which our courier service will handle. We also have a special services area that handles inserting, addressing, tabbing, folding, third class bulk mailings (standard) and first class mailings. Please give us a call at 471-3670.
What is bulk mail?
- Bulk mailings must consist of at least 200 pieces or more.
- Mailings should be prepared in ascending zip code order (i.e. 00001-99999).
- All mail pieces must be uniform, university business, and cannot have any personal information. This includes any billing and or statements.
- Please allow 2-4 days for processing.
- International mail does not qualify as standard mail.