Title IX Coordinators
Institutional Title IX Coordinator
Interim Title IX Coordinator and Investigations Program Manager
University Compliance Services
2.206 UT Administration Building (UTA)
Deputy Title IX Coordinators
Katherine Antwi Green, J.D.
Assistant Vice President
The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)
4.302 North Office Building A (NOA)
Coordinator of Student Emergency Services
Office of the Dean of Students
4.104 Student Services Building (SSB)
Other University Resources
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution Office – (512) 471-6638
- Employee Relations/Strategic Workplace Solutions – (512) 475-7200
- Employee Assistance Program – (512) 471-3366
- Jennifer G. Sims, Staff Ombuds – (512) 232-8205
- Mary Steinhardt, Faculty Ombuds – (512) 232-3535
Your Departmental Team
- Internal Human Resources Department
- Brittany Linton, Student Ombuds – (512) 471 3825
Dean of Students
- Student Emergency Service- (512) 471-5017
- Student Judicial Service- (512) 471-284
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD)- (512) 471-6259
- Kelli Bradley, ADA – (512) 471-6259
Disability & Other Diversity
- ADA Points of Contact
- The Office of Institutional Equity - ADAAA Accommodations for Faculty/Staff
- The University ADAAA/Section 504/EIR Coordinator - The University ADAAA/Section 504 coordinator coordinates faculty and staff accommodations, addresses general accessibility concerns. and investigates complaints of discrimination on the basis of disability.
- Services for Students with Disabilities – Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) determines eligibility and implements academic accommodations, services and support for students with disabilities. The office also provides training and outreach on issues related to disability and coordinates sign language interpreters and captioning for the University community.
CCRT-Campus Climate Response Team - The Campus Climate Response Team addresses bias related incidents that impact the campus climate. CCRT serves as a university-wide strategy resource team that develops and facilitates the implementation of appropriate responses to campus climate incidents impacting the UT Austin community.
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – November 2009
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – November 2009 (Spanish poster)
- U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Texas Workforce Commission on Human Rights
- U.S. Department of Justice ADA Home Page
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (federal)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program (federal)
Please note you will need your UT EID to sign on to the links below to see the TX Class course descriptions and available dates. These classes tend to fill up quickly; so if you are interested, I encourage you to sign on and enroll today!
TX CLASS PN 980: The Respectful Workplace: Rights, Responsibilities and Best Practices
This class is limited to Student Workers participating in the Student Employee Excellence Certification (SEED Program)
TX CLASS PN 51: Learning About University Policies -This class is restricted to non-supervisory staff.