The university will be a center of activity on Explore UT weekend, but there are many places to park free of charge in and around the campus. Most UT parking, as well as state lots and garages south of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (MLK), are open on Saturday. Some areas may require a permit. Please observe posted signs.
Free parking is available in the following UT parking garages:
* San Jacinto Garage (SJG) San Jacinto Boulevard north of 24th Street.
* Twenty Seventh Street Garage (TSG) University Avenue and 27th Street.
* Speedway Garage (SWG) Speedway and 27th Streets.
Entering the campus from the north on Dean Keeton Street will provide the easiest access to free parking garages. See the Explore UT map for locations.
Paid parking at a rate of $12 per vehicle is available at the following garages on the south and east sides of campus:
* AT&T Conference Center Garage (ATT) West 20th Street.
* Brazos Garage (BRG) MLK Boulevard and Brazos Street.
* Manor Garage (MAG) Robert Dedman and Clyde Littlefield Drives
* Trinity Garage (TRG) Trinity Street and MLK Boulevard
Special Parking Needs
Visitors with special parking needs should check with a guard at any UT guard station at campus entrances. Guard stations are designated by the on the Explore UT map. Visitors may also consult the campus Accessibility Map.
Parking for Buses
Because of the high volume of activity expected on campus for Explore UT, groups traveling to the university by bus should register buses in advance so parking can be arranged ahead of time. To arrange bus parking, please complete the School Bus Registration and Parking Form.