MAINTENANCE/MINOR REPAIRS SERVICE REQUEST
Service Requests by WORQS
You may request service by completing a Services Request Form SR10 (pdf) and faxing it to 512-471-8788 or online at any time through WORQS for services such as replacing a light bulb, adjusting the temperature in a room or repairing a broken plumbing fixture. You may also check the status of your work requests on WORQS by reading the "Requestor Profile" page.
Service Requests by Phone
If you want to speak with someone about the maintenance or minor repair service you are requesting, call your zone shop or trouble desk at one of the numbers below.
- North Campus (Zone 1) - 512-471-7728
- Central Campus (Zone 2) - 512-471-0043
- East Campus (Zone 3) - 512-471-0244
- South Campus (Zone 4) - 512-232-3980
- Pickle Research Campus - 512-471-3600
If you don't know the maintenance zone for your building, please see our Building Information page.
After Hours Service Requests
If it is between 5 p.m. and 7:30 a.m. or the weekend and you have a service request that cannot wait until the next day, do one of the following:
- On the Main Campus: call 512-471-2020
- On the Pickle Research Campus: call 512-471-3600 or page 512-899-6490
ALL OTHER SERVICE REQUESTS
NEW! You may now submit service requests electronically through WORQS rather than by paper SR10!
The electronic SR10 (eSR10) system allows you to submit, route and approve documents if you have been confirmed as a requestor for your department and your department has implemented the eSR10 system.
Check with the staff member in your department who is responsible for submitting service requests to verify whether your department has implemented the electronic system and who has authority to submit eSR10s for you. You can also determine whether your department has implemented the system by checking the Submit New area on your WORQS navigation bar.
- If you are an approved requestor whose division or unit has completed the implementation process, you will see the “Submit New Request” screen when you click on the “Request” link under Submit New in your WORQS navigation bar.
- If you are not an approved requestor, you will see the “WORQs Trouble Call Request” screen when you click on the “Work Request” link under Submit New in your WORQS navigation bar.
- If you are an approved requestor who needs to implement the eSR10 system, complete and submit the eSR10 implementation form. A CPFM Information Management representative will contact you.
You still have the option to complete a Services Request Form SR10 (pdf) and fax it to 512-471-8788.