The University of Texas at Austin - What Starts Here Changes the World
Contact Us | For Staff

Construction and Renovation

How To

Request construction/renovation on the main campus:

Visit the Project Management and Construction Services Web site.

Request construction/renovation on the PRC:

You can submit a paper SR10 or an electronic SR10 (if you have been confirmed as a requestor for your department). For more information, visit our Service Request site.



All construction and renovation services on the main campus are handled through Project Management and Construction Services. On the Pickle Research Campus (PRC), we coordinate the renovation of existing spaces as well as new construction projects. We offer the following services to PRC:

How to request construction/renovation services on the PRC:

To request construction or renovation services on the PRC, download and complete a Service Request Form SR10 (pdf) and fax to (512) 471-8788. Once we receive the form we will assign you a project manager who will work with you to meet your construction and renovation needs. If you have questions at any point in the process, contact your project manager or the Project Planning and Management office at 512-475-6065.

You also have the option to use the electronic SR10 (eSR10) system, which allows you to submit, route and approve documents if you have been confirmed as a requestor for your department and your department has implemented the eSR10 system. For more information about using the eSR10 system, visit our Service Request site.

How to get copies of PRC project plans:

The PRC has its own drafting and storage room that contains paper and electronic copies of construction and renovation plans. To request assistance or copies of drawings or plans, call 512-471-1564.

How to begin code compliance renovations on the PRC:

To begin the cost estimation process for ADA/TAS compliance renovation projects you may submit on line services request through WORQS or call 512-471-1563 for assistance. For questions about NFPA code compliance call 512-471-1575.

Our Services