For all university locations other than the J. J. Pickle Research Campus (PRC), use the Lock and Key Services forms below.
- Key Request (pdf) - read more about key request forms below
- Mechanical Room Access Request (pdf)
- Contractor's Key Request (pdf)
- Online service request through WORQS
- Service request form (pdf) for faxing to Lock and Key Services at (512) 471-8788
How to complete a Key Request Form:
For key requests, we accept form letters with the below information on them, but we prefer KC1 key request forms. You can download the KC1 Key Request (pdf) form or order the forms from Printing Services.
A valid key request must include:
- The name of the person receiving the keys
- A date within the current semester
- The name of the building(s) and room number(s) for the keys being received
- The signature of the person who has key signature authority for your department (must be signed, and cannot be a stamp, fax, or photo copy)
On the Pickle Research Campus
Call 512-471-8640 for all Lock and Key Services forms.