The University of Texas at Austin - What Starts Here Changes the World
Contact Us | For Staff

Customer Relations & Communications

How To

How to request CRC services

Communications: Contact CRC Manager Angie Brown by e-mail or call her at 232-1726, and provide information about the assistance you need.


Customer Relations and Communications (CRC) assists Facilities Services (FS) and Project Management and Construction Services (PMCS) with these types of activities:           


Communications Support

We may ask to schedule a meeting to discuss your needs with you in more detail. We’ll provide the guidance you need in getting started and explain the specific types of support CRC can provide.  If you need assistance with any written communication, we will ask you to provide us with a draft that includes the major points you wish to convey. 

We’ll work with you to determine how your request will be implemented. For written communications, we will review and finalize any draft you have provided, and we may assist in disseminating the information if appropriate.

Use this checklist to help you request the communications support that you need.