1999-2000 General Faculty and Faculty Council Reports
- Letter from President outlining his actions on the recommendations in the final report of the ad hoc Committee on Intercollegiate Athletics, chaired by Charles Alan Wright (law).
- Report from the Faculty Council ad hoc Committee on Course Instructor Surveys: Evaluating Teaching Effectiveness and Excellence.
- Report of the Calendar Committe for Academic Year 1999-2000.
- Mid-Probationary Review Policy.
- Report Concerning the Creation of a Standing Faculty Committee on Academics and Athletics
- Mid-Probationary Review Policy (Amended).
- Recommendations from the Library Committee for Changes to the Current Policies Regarding Library Loan Periods).
- Minority Report on the Recommendations from the Library Committee for Changes to the Current Policies Regarding Library Loan Periods.
- Matching Program for Recreational Sports Memberships.
- Report from the Educational Policy Committee Concerning the Report of the Facutly Council ad hoc Committee on Course Instructor Surveys: Evaluating Teaching Effectiveness and Excellence (D 82-101).
- Faculty Welfare Committee Recommendation for an Annual Survey on Health Care Benefits and Services.
- Report and Recommendations from the Faculty Grievance Committee, 1999-2000.
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Faculty Council Officers for 2000-2001.
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Faculty Members for Appointment to the Intercollegiate Athletic Councils for Men and for Women and to the University Co-op Board of Directors.
- Annual Reports of the Standing Committees of the General Faculty for 1999-2000.
REPORTS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS