2014-2015 General Faculty and Faculty Council Reports
The Secretary's report will be posted approximately one week prior to each meeting.
UTS 175 and UTS 180
UT System Course Evaluations
Concealed Handguns on Campus
Reports to the Council
- Rules and Regulations of the Faculty Council (D 11828-11842).
- Schedule of Meetings for the General Faculty and Faculty Council for 2014-2015 (D 11843).
- Faculty Council Membership for 2014-2015 (D 11844-11850).
- Notice of a Specially Called Meeting of the General Faculty For September 15, 2014, to Consider the Proposed Extension of the Thanksgiving Break Approved by the Faculty Council on May 5, 2014 (D 11851-11875).
- Resolution from the Faculty Council Executive Committee Regarding Conferral of Degrees (D 11877).
- Response to Request by University of Texas System for Feedback on Proposal to Post Student Comments from Course Instructor Surveys (D 11927-11928).
- Proposal to Restructure the Student Life and Activities Committee into Two Separate Committees with Two Separate Functions (D 11935-11938).
- Proposed Revisions to the Mission Statement of Faculty Building Advisory Committee (D 11939-11943).
- Resolution to Urge the Reinstatement of Steven Salaita at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (D 11944-11945).
- Annual Report of the University Faculty Ombudsperson for 2013-2014 (D 11980).
- Update to the Core Curriculum Course Lists for the Undergraduate Catalog, 2014-2016 (D 11981-11984).
- 2014-2015 Faculty Rules and Governance Committee Proposal to Change the Voting Rights of the General Faculty in the Handbook of Operating Procedures 2-1010 and 2-1020 (D 12012-12022).
- 2014-2015 Faculty Rules and Governance Committee Proposal to Change the Meetings Section of the Handbook of Operating Procedures 2-1010 (General Faculty) and Handbook of Operating Procedures 2-1120 (By-Laws of the Faculty Council) (D 12023-12029).
- UT Austin General Faculty Resolution on President Powers, Jr (D 120321).
- 2015 Resolution Reaffirming the Ban of Firearms on Campus (D 12072).
- Statewide Faculty Resolutions on Concealed Handguns on Campus (D 12092).
- Proposal to Formally Encourage Students to Speak with Professors before Dropping a Class(D 12123-12124).
- Proposed Changes to the Current Policy on Drops and One Time Exception (OTE) Drops (D 12125-12127).
- Proposal to Remove In Absentia Registration Fee (D 12128-12129).
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Voting Faculty Members to the Undergraduate Studies Advisory Committee (D 12130-12131).
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Faculty Members for Appointment to the University Co-op Board of Directors (D 12132).
- Change in Schedule for the May Faculty Council Meetings (D 12164)
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Members for Appointment to the Intercollegiate Athletics Councils for Men and for Women (D 12171-12172).
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Members for Appointment to the University of Texas at Austin Police Oversight Committee (D 12173).
- Revised Proposal to Restructure the Student Life and Activities Committee into Two Separate Committees with Two Separate Functions (D 12174-12177).
- Proposal to Remove In Absentia Registration Fee (D 12232-12235).
- Resolution for Ted Gordon (D 12239).
- Proposed Policy for Automatic Admission for Veterans (D 12240-12241)
- Schedule for Meetings of the Faculty Council 2015-2016 (D 12242).
- Cancellation of Summer Meetings of the Faculty Council (D 12243).
- Report of the Committee to Nominate Faculty Council Officers for 2015-2016 (D 12250-12251).
- Standing Committees of the General Faculty 2014-2015 (D 12253-12272).
- Resolution for Secretary Dean P. Neikirk (D 12288).
- Degrees Awarded in 2014-2015 (D 12291).
- FCEC Statement on "Campus Carry" (D 12292).
Reports from previous years