2015-2016 General Faculty and Faculty Council Reports
The Secretary's report will be posted approximately one week prior to each meeting.
- September 21, 2015 (D 13185-13191)
- October 19, 2015
- November 16, 2015
- December 7, 2015
- January 25, 2016
- February 15, 2016
- March 7, 2016
- April 11, 2016
- May 2, 2016
UTS 175 and UTS 180
UT System Course Evaluations
- UT Austin's Faculty Response
- Draft Policies for Evaluating Faculty
- Faculty Peer Observations of Teaching Policy Recommendations
- Report of the Task Force on the Evaluation of Faculty Teaching
Concealed Handguns on Campus
- SB 11: Birdwell | et al.
- SB 346: Estes | et al.
- Chancellor McRaven's letter regarding handguns on campuses, Jan. 29, 2015
- 2015 Resolution Reaffirming the Ban of Firearms on Campus
- Testimony by Andrea Gore, Feb. 12 Senate Hearing on SB11 by Birdwell (Concealed Carry) (pdf)
- Statewide Faculty Resolutions on Concealed Handguns on Campus
- Resolution Reaffirming the Ban of Firearms on Campus, endorsed by the Faculty Council on Feb. 18, 2013
- Copyright Management of Course Materials
- Task Force on Intellectual Property: Disposition, Practices, and Mechanisms of Implementation
- Parking Strategies Committee Draft Report
- Response to Request by University of Texas System for Feedback on Proposal to Post Student Comments from Course Instructor Surveys
Reports to the Council
- Rules and Regulations of the Faculty Council (D 13147-13161).
- Schedule of Meetings for the General Faculty and Faculty Council for 2014-2015 (D 13162).
- Faculty Council Membership for 2014-2015 (D 13163-13169).
- Resolution from the Faculty Council Executive Committee Regarding Conferral of Degrees (D 13170).
- Proposal to Add an Environmental Engineering Degree Program in the Cockrell School of Engineering Chapter in the Undergraduate Catalog, 2016-2018 (D 13173-13180).
- Proposed Addition of a BS in Arts and Entertainment Technology Degree Program in the College of Fine Arts Chapter in the Undergraduate Catalog, 2016-2018 (D 13181-13184).
- State of the University Address, September 17, 2015 (D 13194-13201).
Reports from previous years