2013-2014 General Faculty and Faculty Council Reports
The Secretary's report will be posted approximately one week prior to each meeting.
- September 16, 2013 (D 10404-10613)
- October 21, 2013 (D 10696-10704)
- November 18, 2013 (D 10786-10806)
- December 9, 2013 (D 10953-10964)
- January 27, 2014
- February 17, 2014
- March 17, 2014
- April 14, 2014
- Special meeting of the 2014-2015 Council, May 5, 2014
- Regular meeting of the 2013-2014 Council, May 5, 2014
UTS 175 and UTS 180
UT System Course Evaluations
- Rules and Regulations of the Faculty Council (D 10570-10585)
- Schedule of Meetings for the General Faculty and Faculty Council for 2012-2013 (D 10586)
- Faculty Council Membership for 2012-2013 (D 10587-10594)
- Resolution from the Faculty Council Executive Committee Regarding Requests Concerning Memorial Resolutions (D 10595)
- Proposed Restructuring of Student Representation on the International Programs and Studies Committee in the Handbook of Operating Procedures 2-1060-PM (D 10596-10599)
- State of the University Address, September 11, 2013 (D 10616-10625)
- Resolution from the Faculty Council Executive Committee Regarding the Conferral of Degrees (D 10626)
- Increasing Faculty Engagement in a Deregulated Athletics Context (D 10669-10673)
- Report on the Function of the Technology-Enhanced Education Oversight Commitgtee, A New Committee of the General Faculty (D 10711).
- Update to the Core Curriculum Course Lists for the Undergraduate Catalog 2014-2016 (D 10727-10732).
- COIA Representative Report to UT Faculty Council,
October 21, 2013 (10814-10815)
- Increasing Faculty Engagement in a Deregulated Athletics Context PowerPoint Presentation to the Faculty Council, October 21, 2013 (D 10816-10819).
- Report to the Membership, The Steering Committee of the Coalition on Intercollegiate Athletics (D 10820-10848).
- Annual Report of the University Ombusperson for 2012-2013 (D 10990).
- Resolution to the University of Texas Faculty Council, Suspension of Shared Services (D 10992).
- Statement in Support of President William Powers (D 10993).
Reports from previous years