Department presentations at the Society for American Archaeology annual meeting
Thu. April 16, 2015
Dr. Julia Guernsey, Dr. David Stuart, and PhD candidates in Art History Stephanie Strauss and Elliot Lopez-Finn will present papers at the 2015 Society for American Achaeology annual conference in Chicago.
California State University Symposium in honor of Linda Schele
Thu. April 9, 2015
Professors Julia Guernsey and David Stuart present papers at symposium in honor of the late Linda Schele. The symposium was organized by the Art History Society of California State University in Los Angeles April 10–11, 2015.
Department alumni presenters include:
- Carl D. Callaway, MA in Art History, 2006
- Rex Koontz, PhD in Art History, 1994
- Megan E. O'Neil, MA in Art History, 1999
- Matthew H. Robb, MA in Art History, 1999
- Carolyn E. Tate, MA/PhD in Art History, 1980/1986
- Khristaan Villela, MA/PhD in Art History, 1993/2001
- Marline D. Werness-Rude, MA/PhD in Art History, 2003/2010
Additional UT Austin alumni include:
- Manuel Aguilar-Moreno, PhD Latin American Studies, 1999
- F. Kent Reilly III, MA/PhD in Latin American Studies, 1987/1994
- David M. Schaefer, MA in Latin American Studies, 2011
- Elaine Day Schele, PhD in Latin American Studies, 2012
Dr. Penelope Davies speaks at Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference
Tue. March 17, 2015
Dr. Penelope Davies presents a lecture entitled A Republican Dilemma: City or State? at the 2015 Theoretical Roman Archaeology Conference. Davies will present the lecture at the University of Leicester on March 28, 2015 at 2:30 pm.