Deadlines & Events
Important Deadlines: SPRING 2013
- Last day you can add a course on your own. You do this online. After January 17, you must go to the department offering the course.
- Twelfth class day, this is the date the official enrollment count is taken.
- Last day to add a course (done in the department offering the course) without needing to appeal.
- Last day you can drop a course on your own. You do this online. After January 30, you must initiate a Q-Drop in the Student Affairs office, DFA 1.103.
- Last day to change a course to or from Pass/Fail. This is done in the Student Affairs office.
- Last day a students (with the dean's approval) withdraw from the University or drop a class except for urgent and substantiated, nonacademic reasons. This is done in the Student Affairs office.
- Last day an undergraduate student may register In Absentia (If you have completed all your degree requirements, are NOT currently enrolled and now want to apply to graduate).
- Last day to apply for an undergraduate degree. You must apply top graduate by this date if you wish to receive your degree in May. This is done in the Student Affairs office.
Fine Arts Commencement Ceremony – Spring 2013
Date: Friday, May 17 2013
Time: 3:00 PM
Location: Bass Concert Hall
Please note: This ceremony is only for students receiving undergraduate Fine Arts degrees. If you are receiving a graduate degree in Fine Arts, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies at 471-4511 for information about your ceremony.
If you require special accommodations or have questions, please contact Student Affairs at 475-7032. Accommodation requests should be made at least five days prior to Commencement activities.