Web Central Maintenance Forms
This page lists real forms used to assist with maintaining Web
Central. Publishers can browse these forms to get ideas on how to format
their own forms and to see samples of the different kinds of input fields
available. Instructions for writing HTML fill-out
forms are available.
Note: These are active forms, please do not use them to submit
- Community College, Add or Update
- Administrators of Webs at U.S. community colleges can use this form
to add their site to the Web U.S. Higher Education
Organization Request (requires UT EID)
- UT faculty, staff, and students may request a community organization
within Blackboard. See Community Organizations
for policy information.
Request (requires UT EID)
- Use this form to request an ht://Dig search for your site. See the
ht://Dig page for more information.
Directory Request (requires UT EID)
- After following the instructions for the appropriate publishing option
at Web Publishing Options, Web Central
publishers may use this form to request a publishing directory.
Group Request (requires UT EID)
- Web Central publishers may use this form to request a new publishing
group, or request changes be made to an existing group.
- Spotlight Request
- University Web publishers can have their noteworthy pages prominently
spotlighted on www.utexas.edu. This service is available
only to UT Austin academic departments, research centers, administrative
units, libraries, and registered student organizations; personal pages
will not be spotlighted.
Statistics Reports (requires UT EID)
- Web Central publishers may request weekly statistics
reports on all their files and directories.
- Personal Pages Worldwide,
Add an Entry
- Use this form to add a collection to Personal
- University, Add or Update
- Administrators of Webs at U.S. universities can use this form to add
their site to the Web U.S. Higher Education
- World Lecture Halls,
- Faculty members worldwide can use this form to add their course materials
to the World Lecture Hall.