The President's Staff Awards ceremony will be held on May 7, 2014, at 10 a.m. in the LBJ Auditorium. The annual ceremony formally recognizes staff of The University of Texas at Austin in four categories:
- Staff Service,
- Outstanding Staff,
- Outstanding Supervisor, and
- Student Employee of the Year
Staff Service Awards
The University of Texas at Austin Staff Service Awards Program recognizes the importance of the contributions of loyal and committed staff to the continuing success of the university. Recognition is based on length of service.
The 2013 recipient list contains over 800 employees with 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 years of service with the university.
- View the list of 2013 Staff Service Award Recipients
- See the Staff Service Awards website for more information on eligibility and details about the program
Outstanding Staff and Supervisor Awards
The University of Texas at Austin Outstanding Staff and Supervisor Awards program honors and recognizes the invaluable contributions of thirty (30) outstanding staff members and two (2) outstanding supervisors who have had a significant impact on the university.
- View the list of 2013 Outstanding Staff and Supervisor Award Recipients
- See the Outstanding Staff and Supervisor website for details on this program
- View the Outstanding Staff and Supervisor recipients for the past five years
Student Employee of the Year Award
The President’s Student Employee of the Year program honors and recognizes student employees who have made a unique contribution to the university and have demonstrated exceptional reliability, quality of work, initiative, and professionalism.