Employee Information System
This Web-based information system was designed to allow you to view and maintain your employee information throughout the year. You should use this system to maintain your biographical information on your employee record. Changes made on the Employee Information System will not update any other university biographical information such as student or applicant information.
Items which can be viewed and/or updated within the Employee Information System are:
- Personal Info
- Restrict the release of personal information
- Review or change ethnicity and gender information.
- Addresses and e-mail
- Telephone numbers
- Emergency contacts
- Teaching experience
- Veteran status
- Employee summary
- Appointment summary: Review current and past employment with the university.
- State service: Review record of prior service with state agencies and institutions of higher education.
- Verification of employment: Create and print a personal verification of employment for use when verifying employment for mortgage companies, state agencies, etc.