- HR Service Center
512-471-4772 (HRSC) or 800-687-4178
UTRetirement Manager is a secure Web site that enables you to review your retirement savings and helps you project how much you need to save. UTRetirement Manager is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can use it to:
- Learn about your University of Texas System retirement plans
- View a summary of your retirement plan balances with each of your approved providers
- Enroll in and make changes to your plans
- Split your contributions between multiple vendors
- Read financial education articles on a range of topics about financial planning
- Use financial calculators to help you determine how much of your salary you may need to save for the future
Getting Started with UTRetirement Manager
(Internet Explorer is the recommended browser):
- Go to UTRetirement Manager
- Choose "I'm a new user"
- Enter the requested information (use your UT EID as your "Employee Unique ID" - but do not enter your EID password)
- Enter a new password (following the password requirements listed on the site)
The last four digits of your social security number (SSN) will be requested from you in order for the university to access the UTRetirement Manager system. No statute or other authority requires that you disclose your SSN for that purpose. But not providing these digits will keep you from accessing the UTRetirement Manager system. This system is a secured Web site and uses various measures, including encryption, to protect your identity. Further disclosure of your SSN is governed by the Public Information Act (Chapter 552 of the Texas Government Code) and other applicable laws.