On This Page
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Occupational Health Program
- Work/Life Balance Program
- Overview—Resources to resolve your workplace issues.
- Grievance Procedure and Dispute Resolution Process—The university provides a fair and efficient process for you to present and resolve complaints and grievance.
- Conflict Management Services—The Dispute Resolution and Conflict Management Office provides services to both employees and supervisors to resolve workplace complaints.
- Problem Solving Information and Tips—Learn more about conflict and communication stylesand tips on how to address conflict productively.
- Consultation Services—Learn about services designed to help you handle difficult work situations and answer questions about university policies.
- How to Have a Difficult Conversation with your Supervisor—Learn how to initiate and conduct a successful conversation with your supervisor on a variety of difficult matters.
- Log in to TXClass (EID required) to find training classes about everything from DEFINE to travel authorizations, international employees to accounting, and performance management to conflict resolution skills.
- Check out work/life events for current employees who want to learn about balancing their professional and personal lives.
- Find Other Learning Opportunities on Campus:
The university offers a wide variety of services to faculty and staff.
- Child Development Center
- Employee Discount Program
- ID Cards
- My Total Rewards
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Shuttle Buses
- Staff Educational Benefit
- Staff Emergency Fund
- More services and resources...