The Annual Enrollment period allows employees and retirees who are eligible for benefits to make changes to their group insurance elections and dependents, for the upcoming plan year, beginning September 1, 2014.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- July 15: First day of Annual Enrollment. Log into My UT Benefits to make your elections for the upcoming plan year.
- July 17: Health and Lifestyle Expo This is your opportunity to meet the benefits providers and view their presentations, beginning at 8:20AM.
- July 31: All insurance and UT Flex account elections must be made in My UT Benefits prior to 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- August 15: Evidence of Eligibility (EOE) must be uploaded in My UT Benefits when adding new dependents.
- August 15: Evidence of Insurability (EOI) must be completed in My UT Benefits when adding life and disability plan elections.
- August 15: Long Term Care applications must be submitted directly to the insurance company, CNA, and postmarked by this date.
Assistance During Annual Enrollment
Our customer response standard is generally three business days. Due to increased customer activity July through October and limited HR resources, the response time may be up to five business days. We apologize in advance for any potential delay.
The order in which you may find responses to your inquiries during this peak customer period is referenced below:
- Review this website. The left-side navigation menu will guide you.
- Email the Human Resource Service Center (HRSC). Be sure to include your name, your EID and a description of your issue.
- Call the HRSC at 512-471-HRSC (4772), or 800-687-4178. Voicemail often requires additional processing time.
- Visit the HRSC. For help in person, you must know your UT EID and password or PIN. Please anticipate longer wait times during this visit. HRSC office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.