Use the following resources to help ensure that your department is always in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Understanding Institutional Compliance—Learn the basics of the university’s institutional compliance program.
- Compliance Training—Make sure you and your department’s employees keep up-to-date on compliance training.
- Required Posters—Find out which compliance notices you need to hang in your department.
- Equal Opportunity Services (EOS)—Find out more about university policies, practices and conditions of employment and how EOS helps to support the establishment and maintenance of a nondiscriminatory work environment.
- Compliance and Ethics Hotline—Find out how to report any suspected compliance and ethics violations.
- State Auditor's Office Telephone Hotline (1-800-TX-AUDIT)—Find out how to report any suspected fraud, waste, or abuse of state resources.
- Outside Employment—Find out what to do if employees ask to get other jobs in addition to their university jobs.