Use the following resources to gain an understanding of Workers' Compensation Insurance (WCI), and learn how to deal with work-related injuries, diseases or deaths.
- Understanding Workers' Compensation—Learn about workers' compensation and the types of injuries and diseases it covers.
- What to Do When You Notice Work-related Injuries—Use this step-by-step information to help you respond to workplace injuries and diseases.
- Accessing *WCMENU—If you're a departmental HRS representative, you're eligible to gain authorization for *WCMENU.
- Managing Returns to Work—Find out what to do when employees' workers' comp injuries/diseases impact their ability to work, and learn how to manage their benefits and the return-to-work process.
- Completing WCI Forms—Read about when and how to complete WCI forms.
- Preventing Injuries in the Workplace—Get details about workplace safety and the prevention of workers' comp injuries.