Well-being and Safety
You can enhance the effectiveness and productivity of employees by making proactive efforts to support their emotional and physical well-being, and striving to create a safe work environment.
- Identify Workplace Threats—Learn how to identify workplace threats.
- Assess Fitness for Duty—Find out how to assess employees' fitness for duty.
- Help Troubled Employees—Discover resources available for troubled employees, and learn how to refer individuals to the Employee Assistance Program.
- Assist Managers—Familiarize yourself with available services that can help you and managers understand policies, manage performance, and deal with difficult situations.
- Create a Balanced Workplace—Get to know the different ways you can make employees' workplace experiences more balanced and flexible.
- Departmental Presentations & Workshops—Call Work/Life Services & EAP to discuss the need for any presentations or workshops in your department.