Welcome to Human Resources
News You Can Use
Stay current on a variety of business productivity initiatives by visiting the Transforming UT webpage. There is information about the university’s Administrative Systems Modernization Program (ASMP 2.0) and its progress in modernizing the University’s business processes, data management, and information systems. You can also read more about shared services and other initiatives, including improvements in technology commercialization and a reevaluation of our parking strategies. To learn more plus sign up for email updates, visit Transforming UT.
Ebola Virus Disease: University Preparedness
The University of Texas at Austin has a robust, coordinated Infectious Disease Response Committee in place to implement precautions and make decisions in case of an infectious disease concern on campus, including Ebola. The committee works closely with our partners throughout campus and the community, including local and national government agencies, to ensure the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. For more information see the Healthy Horns Update on Ebola Virus Disease.
If you are unsure about your status under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and need to know in order to determine whether you’re required to access the UT System web application under HOP 5-2011, Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment and Outside Activities, you may:
- Check one of your individual time reports on the electronic timesheet system and look at your FLSA status;
- Check on your Personal Information Status page on UT Direct under Personal Info for your FLSA status; or
- Ask your supervisor for assistance in determining your FLSA status.
For further information regarding any requirements you may have under HOP 5-2011, Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment and Outside Activities please refer to the links below:
- Understanding your responsibilities under HOP 5-2011;
- Training modules for accessing and making disclosures under UT System’s web application;
- HOP-5-2011, Conflicts of Interest, Conflicts of Commitment and Outside Activities;
- UT System’s web based application.