Hiring and Separation
Hiring and Staffing Made Simple
Excellent recruiting and hiring practices help reduce turnover and ensure that the university is staffed with productive employees. The following resources guide you through various steps of the hiring process to help you find and hire the right employees.
- Post Positions and Recruit—Get started by posting a position and recruiting.
- Form a Selection Panel—Learn how to form a selection panel and develop a selection matrix.
- Interview—Find out how to interview and select the best employee for the job.
- Request a Background Check – Read details about background check requirements and creating a request in the Background Check Administration system.
- Criminal History Review—Learn how criminal history information will be reviewed and steps to take during the hiring process.
- Check References—Read details about when and how to check references.
- Hire—Now that you’ve found the employee you want, learn how to complete the hiring process.
- Relocate—Help prospective employees and new hires visit the university and relocate with ease.
- Find Temporary Staffing—Not ready or able to hire a permanent employee? Find temporary staffing solutions through UTemps.