Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- *PDFs require Adobe Acrobat Reader
EAP services are a benefit for you and your family members, age 18 and older, at no charge. Services include:
- Confidential short-term counseling for personal and work-related concerns (read EAP Staff Bios)
- Referrals to community therapists or other services
- Eldercare resources and consultations
- Various classes, presentations and groups (see Work/Life Services & EAP Calendar of Events)
You're eligible for EAP services if you're a benefits-eligible retiree of The University of Texas at Austin, including the McDonald Observatory, Marine Science Institute and other remote university offices, or The University of Texas System administrative offices in Austin.