- Graduate Student Employment
- Hire a Longhorn
- Work Study and Other Financial Aid
- University Handbook of Operating Procedures
- Student Ombudsperson
- Office of Institutional Equality
At The University of Texas at Austin, students make up an important and valued part of our workforce. The resources below, and the links on either side of this page, will provide you with important information about student employment at the university.
- New Student Employee Checklist
- Student Employment Questions and Answers
- Student Employment Dates, Spring 2013 [pdf]
- Student Employment Dates, Summer 2013 [pdf]
Student Employee Excellence Development (S.E.E.D.) Program
Students employed by UT Austin have an exciting new opportunity! The S.E.E.D. Program provides student employees a chance to earn a Student Employee Excellence Certification by attending free, one-hour workshops. For more information, please visit the S.E.E.D. website.
Celebrate Your Student Employees!