Vicente's Blog

Stressed out and looking for a break….

Why would I be writing a blog when I already have so much to do?…so many meetings to go to (I’m actively involved with 5 different organizations), a job that requires a lot sometimes and little other times, and trying to keep up with all my classes and course work, which includes a practicum (a internship class that is taken while in school and not the summer)?

The answer for this blog is to give the reader some insight into the hectic, fun filled, crazy, interesting, unexpected, exciting, stressed out, partying, working, studying life of a college student. I have coutless stories to tell about experiences here at UT; all the people I’ve met, all the things I’ve done…but I’ll save those for another time…

My first blog comes at the start of what will be the busiest week for me so far. The only thing that will get me through will be the thought of finishing and going home for Christmas break!!! After spending Thanksgiving in Austin and disappointingly watching the Longhorns lose to the aggies, I spent a short weekend home, which for me is a 4 hour drive, and came back to A-town to finish the two weeks I have left for this semester.

This is my last year at UT, as I will be graduating in the spring after spending only three years here. I’m trying to enjoy every moment I have left here and trying to make some memories that hopefully will last me a lifetime.

Short and sweet, plain and simple…my first blog, I hope has sparked some interest…more will come…and if you can’t wait, just e-mail me and I’ll get back to you…until then…laters…

November 28, 2006 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Vicente