Vicente's Blog

What to expect. . .

Hello all,

My name is Michelle. I’m a Cancer. I’m also a Junior Government major at the University of Texas at Austin.

Here’s to answer a couple of questions, you might have. I’ll cover the basics.

Where are you from?
I hail from Pearland, TX. It’s a small town outside of Houston.

Why UT?
Why not? It’s a great public university with a diverse student body. There is no other school that can give you a well rounded undergraduate experience like UT can- school spirit, academics, unique city, eclectic student body, beautiful campus, I can list everything I love about this school, but I don’t think I have the room.

Why Government?
No matter what you do or where you are, there is always some form of government. Government can be in the form of your family where your mom makes all the plans or with your student organization where everyone votes. Government is not just a study. It is a living entity that we encounter everday. Something that powerful and influential should be studied and understood.

What are your plans?

Well, first I want to enjoy my undergraduate experience. Then, I’m going to try to survive the LSAT. After that, I hope to go to law school. Once all of that is done, hopefully, I can save a country or two.

What are you going to write about?
Everything I wish I knew before it happened. I’ll share the little things that make UT so wonderful, but I’ll also give you the insight I learn from each experience at UT. All of it will either make you smile or wonder.

Until next time,

M

November 26, 2006 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Vicente